Let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning. Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This weekend, while I was procrastinating doing homework, I designed the logo for con.... yay!! I drew the line drawings, Lizzy L. did the writing.

The front:
The back:
I haven't really decided on colors yet, but Dev and I were talking and really liked the idea of something really bright and beautiful and awesome.


I'm listening to 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' and it makes me think of Budapest and Voula and late nights spent in Morrison's.



I put up a link on the left hand side to my YouTube channel, which is currently full of Kimya Dawson, Mountain Goats and Section Line Drive. Hooray!

I found out today that I was supposed to apply to graduate. No one told me... I was gone last semester... I feel so out of the loop. Looks like I can still apply (late) to graduate.. sigh. Screw you, bureaucracy, I'm sick of filling out forms.

0 comments: