She claims she was the inspiration for the song, 'My Sharona'. Monday, July 28, 2008

I sat down with something to say and now can't remember what it was. That seems to be happening a lot lately.

So instead I will say this:

  • The Old 97's make me quite happy.

  • We move in just under a month.

  • I left for Budapest almost a year ago (August 15th will mark that anniversary).

  • My hair is responding well to my hippydome and I can now go 3-4 days without washing my hair.

  • Uncon was lovely

  • I am very unsuccessfully trying to find some sort of cart or storage system for my arts and crafts supplies that is clean and uncluttered. No one seems to have what I want for a reasonable price.

  • The Mountain Goats are coming back to Portland in October! October 21st, to be exact.
I need to be better about keeping this updated. I've been a little technophobic as of late.

0 comments: