And you blew it. Friday, October 3, 2008

Wow dudes, I'm so sorry I've been such a wang about keeping you informed.

Life is good and grown up and stuff. We have framed artwork in our bathroom, which means we are officially grown up and that this is officially a home, not just an apartment where our stuff lives. Really. There's framed stuff all over the walls (and not just in the bathroom!), house plants, a planter box on the patio full of pansies Rob's brought me back from the farmer's market I have to work through every week, curtains (!!!), and a new member of the family, Cubby.

My job at the muffin shop is sort of balls. I enjoy the work, enjoy making stuff for people and having them smile and tell me about their day... My bosses just aren't that nice. I think brusque might be the best adjective to describe them. I'm sort of half-heartedly looking for other work, but I'm starting to get used to this job so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't get hired somewhere else.

Also, I'm sort of humoring the idea of going to grad school for teaching again. I've been tutoring and it's made me realize how absolutely awesome high school math is and... I really need health insurance. So, who knows, really. Don't bug me about it, the registration deadline for PSU's teaching program isn't until December 1st (which I'm well aware is less than 2 months away).

Tonight Rob and I are going to go to Norm's Garden (inappropriate nickname censored), and then to LC to see SLiD. And be jealous that I'm not singing a capella any more... I should arrange. Then I could still be involved.

0 comments: