Dear Babs. You are hot. Love, Stephen Colbert. Friday, December 5, 2008

Whoa, it's Friday already?

We watched Stephen Colbert interview Barbara Walters on a rerun of Wednesday's Colbert report. Then we watched Barbara Walter's 10 Most Fascinating People of 2008. I have to say, I'm a little in love with Barbara Walters. She is absolutely poised, absolutely unflappable, hilariously funny, and not afraid to ask difficult questions or call her interviewees out on their shit.

She got in a full on argument with Rush Limbaugh, and asked Miley Cyrus if she's afraid it'll all be over by the time she's 20. She asked Tina Fey the secret to impersonating Sarah Palin, and had her finish her interview as Sarah Palin.

I know she's been around for several hundred years and I don't know how I didn't really ever see her before, but I just feel like I need to let the world know:

I <3 Barbara Walters.

0 comments: