New Friends Thursday, March 12, 2009

My back porch garden is growing!


And many thanks to mom, dad and Bethany Nursery for helping it grow!


I'm going to make a lot of pies in the near future. Here are some reasons:
  1. Pushing Daisies. If that show doesn't make you want to eat pie like it's going out of style, I don't know what will.
  2. Parents/Fruit. Mom came up on Tuesday to go to Art Media and brought me a cooler full of frozen blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples and pears courtesy of her and my dad.
  3. Pi(e) day! It's the day after tomorrow!


Bread is getting easier every time I make it. I tried using brown sugar instead of honey last time, but it came out extra yeasty/borderline alcoholic. I'm switching back to honey from now on.


I am ultra/extra/super thankful that the sun in shining again, but it's still cold like whoa. Sorry, but today's high of 54 just won't cut it. I won't be entirely happy until the day's low is 60.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cuteness! I am planting this weekend...