The loop, let me show you it. Friday, January 11, 2008

Mom's been bitching since I got home from Hungary (full story here) that she feels all out of the loop now that she doesn't have a blog to keep up with. And I have this craft blog I barely ever update, an album of all my hair colors, a creative writing blog I haven't written in since I was across the Atlantic, and a Livejournal that used to be about my day-to-days, but I now rarely update. So here you go, a brand new blog for an almost 22 year old adult, partly for the parentals, since they knew more about my life when I was thousands of miles away in Budapest than they do when I'm 90 miles away in Portland at Lewis and Clark, and party for me. Here it is, your combination crafts/hairdye/day-to-day bitchings/creative writing/con planning/school is hard blog, straight from my fingertips, direct to your computer screen.

Now some entertainment:

This is my hair right now. It is kind of pink-ish/red-ish/purple-ish. I don't know, but I like it.

Saturday Rob and PJ (Rachelle) took me to a Vancouver staple, Ice Cream Renaissance, a sit-down ice cream parlor. They have so many options that they even have an "I'm feeling indecisive" option, available in slightly hesitant, wavering and seriously uncertain (2, 3 or 4 scoops). I ordered slightly hesitant and this is what I got
Rob and PJ in ICR, splitting a brownie sundae. NOM.
Sunday Rob and I had a "date day". We got Burgerville for lunch, went to the mall, went bowling, then came home and watched "Knocked Up" and made dinner. This is Rob showing off his superior bowling technique at Hazel Dell Lanes.

My not-so-masterful bowling technique. Rob beat me every game, but only by 10 or so points each time.
I came down to Corvallis Wednesday and Thursday, just to see parentals and chill. I went out to the Bean with Mic and she ordered the peanut butter fudge pie. The lady behind the counter was lazy, so she gave M 2 pieces instead of 1 because it meant she didn't have to cut it. Micaela was excited.
I've been crocheting so many hats I'm getting a blister on my left hand where the yarn rubs against it. I made one for Alan and my dad for promised Christmas presents, then made one for Rob, then decided to make one for myself too. This is the one I made for Rob. I call them stoner hats because when I wear it I just look like a typical Lewis and Clark Student.

0 comments: