Addicted. Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am hopelessly addicted to NPR. I don't even see the point of music radio right now.

I added a link to listen to OPB (Oregon Public Broadcasting, affiliated with National Public Radio) news live. DO IT. It's changing my life as we speak!


Summer classes are a little lame, since I'm really just ready to be done... at least they're interesting. Abstract Algebra is coming relatively easy for now, since I've already taken it once before. I even understood the section we're on right now! But soon we'll head into uncharted territory and it will get harder. Film is also cool... hanging out in a windowless room with several other students trying to pick up extra credits with a minimal amount of work for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week is pretty awesome. At least Orson Welles was a bad-ass. Pushing buttons, drinking too much, living larger than life... I had no idea! I'm a week in, so only 5 more to go.

Living in Vancouver is fantastic... it kind of just feels like a long slumber party at the moment.

I still need to post pictures of all of the fantastic things I've been making... another post containing pictures will be forthcoming.

Now it's time to play with rings! The mathematical kind...

0 comments: