Confessions of a futon-revolutionist. Saturday, May 31, 2008

...somewhere love and justice shine.
Cynicism falls asleep.
Tyranny talks to itself.
Sappy slogans all come true.
We forget to feed our fear.
--The Weakerthans


There is a new link on the left, titled "I make stuff". Go there. It is a gallery that will be routinely updated with stuff I make. Hair timeline has also been updated to show new color.


There was a really amazing storm prequel last Sunday night and I took bajillions of pictures. These two are the best, I think. The second one looks tiny, but really you should click on it. That's my apartment complex, as viewed from our balcony. I put the pictures all together in Canon PhotoStitch


I was sick last weekend (still am, actually) so instead of doing anything cool for the holiday weekend, we stayed home, watched movies, made jell-o, played cards and got bored. It was fun.

Devon is moving back to San Fransisco so we had our very last Sushi Takahashi date for the time being. I will miss you, schmev.

Tonight we're having a grad party for me and Rachelle. I also have to write a 4 to 6 page paper about Citizen Kane, and do some Abstract Algebra. All before Tuesday. Oh, I can totally do that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a million years late but: awwwwwww were the cutest! and so colorful too :)
never fear, 85% sure you'll be seeing me in ptown come September :)