It was you who taught me how to write these kind of equations Friday, April 3, 2009

One more amazing album:
All Hail West Texas - the Mountain Goats

So. Amazing. I don't know how I haven't given it a chance before, as an entire album. Jeezie. Easily my favorite 'Goats album now.



I have come to the realization that I can no longer be unemployed by choice. I owe too much on my student loans, and I'm not getting enough tutoring hours. I would have to tutor at least 10 or 11 hours/week to really be enough. And right now I'm working 2-3. Sigh. I need to be more aggressive with my advertising, make some business cards... sigh. Anyways, I've joined the ranks looking for a "real" job. I applied at the JoAnn's in Cedar Hills, but I didn't have enough experience for the position (it was a management job). I also applied to a couple area McMenamins, pub staff and line cook positions. We'll see what happens. Because I'm actively seeking work, I'm going to try applying for unemployment again.



Also,

I altered a Cosby sweater I got at Goodwill. It didn't used to have a zipper. I like it way better now, and want to make a few more and try to sell them on Etsy.

And my craft table is an absolute mess right now. I am going to clean it up as soon as I'm done writing this.

0 comments: