New obsession. Wednesday, April 8, 2009

opbmusic.org


"At opbmusic.org, we play a lot of great music -- popular, indie, alternative, artists from Portland and the Northwest and more -- much of which you won't hear anywhere else."

It's just what I always wanted! I just can't believe I've been hearing about it since I've been listening to public radio, and I just TODAY checked it out. Another reason why I'm dumb..


Today was productive.
1. Took sick Rob to school so he didn't have to stand in the cold to wait for the bus just to take a test.
2. Gardened for 3 or so hours.
3. Baked bread (two too-squishy loaves that I fear are underdone...)
4. Discovery of obpmusic
5. Tutored for an hour


And now I'm going to make Pad Thai! And listen to a radio station with no commercials, made up of solely music I like... weird.

2 comments:

Sara said...

underdone bread makes delicious toast. or french toast!

Jessie said...

awesome... there is hope yet!