Spring Breakin' Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life is crazy.
Spring break was wonderful and needed.
Con planning is going relatively smoothly. It's less than two weeks away now. Wow.
School is six weeks from being over. Then just two more classes this summer and I'm done for good.




Waves crashing at Devil's Churn (halfway between Newport and Florence along 101)

*snicker*

Blending in with the local wildlife

What, me? Just go with it...

The herd of elk - our homies.

Sweeties in the Redwoods

Wonder-full

Hugs from the Golden Gate

Schmancy guest room in Dody's retirement community

Rob and his hometown, Pacifica, CA.

Sea lions at Pier 39

Me and Emily at Pier 39!!

Rob + Me + Fog City Diner (it's only featured in the best movie of all time)

Apparently I can only go that way.

I'm thinking about putting this picture on my graduation announcement. Bad idea?

He can jump higher than I thought he could...

I've been crafting a lot - maybe I'll be an artisan when I graduate?

0 comments: