'Cause I built you a hole in my heart Monday, February 25, 2008

Do you ever get the feeling you were way cooler in high school?



Mountain Goats tomorrow night at the Doug Fir. I would be more excited if I weren't so tired. This was a weird, kind of lost weekend. Friday night Lizzy and I got lost in and outside of No-Po while trying to find St. John's community center, where Nanda was doing a performance. We finally got there, half an hour late, and the opening act had just started. They were this terrible synthesized mariachi band and I was freaking grumpy from getting lost and not having had dinner yet... so we (Rob, Rachelle, Lizzy and I) went to Burgerville and nommed a little.

Nanda was wonderful and entertaining, as to be expected..

I gave Lizzy a ride back to downtown, then went back up to Vantucky for the night. Let's just say that Friday night kind of sucked after a certain point. Saturday was lost, all we really did was make cookies. Alphabet cookies. That spelled things like "Boobs" and "Your Mom". God, we're mature..

Saturday night was Once Upon A Weekend. Section Line Drive performed, along with Momo and the Coop, and I have to say it was a pretty successful performance. I'll put up videos later.



Anyways. I'm really am excited for this week of Mountain Goats that's approaching. Unlike last year, I won't be going to the Doug Fir show by myself, since Steve and Sara will be there, too. And the Eugene show will be awesome, because I'll have Rob there, along with an LC friend and that girl from UUFC I reconnected with thanks to Facebook.

It's 2:03 AM. I'm going to bed.

0 comments: