Stressy McGee. Friday, February 1, 2008

Music Stuck In My Head: Amity Gardens - Fountains of Wayne
Mood: Stressed



WHAT? I turn 22 in 3 days?


Are you crazy? I don't have time for a birthday!


Life is too insane. The Spirituality Development Conference is tomorrow and I feel completely unprepared. I haven't even packed. And it's after 1 am the night before and I'm getting up at 8... so... in less than 7 hours. But just the thought of not going to ALL my classes tomorrow, and not having any homework that's due tomorrow that I'm actually going to do, (oops), makes me so relieved. I can feel the muscles in my shoulders, the knots that have taken of residence, easing slightly.

And then I think about all the homework I have due for Monday and there they go again, tensing and growing and making my shoulders hunch forward.

  • More grading for YP, even though I just finished a batch of papers tonight that were turned in today.
  • Complex homework
  • Voting Theory reading and 2 problems that I'm supposed to have turned in by tomorrow (but I'm not going to class because of SDC, so I'm taking that as an excuse not to do them for tomorrow).
  • German Lit in Translation crap. Reading the rest of the Prose Edda AND finding 3 non-internet sources for a short paper on the Vikings in Europe? Are you out of your mind, Katja? "Oh don't worry!" she said in her slightly German accented English, "you'll have all weekend do this!"
On top of that, there's the homework that will be due Wednesday. Probably another Complex problem set, more grading, more voting theory, and my first graded assignment for Computer Science. Then more German for Thursday, and more matematik for Friday.

RINSE.

REPEAT.



I was so proud of myself this week because I was so on top of my shit. Ah, if only it could have lasted...


Life hurts my brain.

0 comments: